CSLB Exam Prep Classes
- In-School Law & Trade
- Law & Business Online
- Home Study Law & Trade
- Crash Course
- Test Taking Skills
- Construction Math Review
Seminars & Continuing Ed
- Blueprint Reading Seminar
- California Electrical Cert.
- EPA - RRP Certification
- Lead Abatement Certification - CDPH - Cal/OSHA
- Lead Abatement - CDPH - Supervisor Level
- Mold Remediation
- Home Inspection Course
- ICC Certification
- Online Practice Exam for CA State License Exam
- Online Companion Guides for CA State License Exam
- TRY NOW! Online Practice Exam Demo
Clases de Español
Contractor Business Services
- Meet our Instructors
- Online Store
Contractor ScholarshipsMeet our Contractors who received a John Baker Contractor Scholarship!
Contractor State License Services is now awarding a scholarship every month towards one FREE Program.
The Scholarship Includes choice of one program valued up to $895.00.
See list of eligible programs below:
- In-School Law & Trade Exam Preparation
- On-line Law & Business Exam Preparation
- Blueprint Reading Seminar
- ICC/ International Building Code (B-2 Commercial Inspector Exam Prep)
- ICC/ International Residential Code (B-1 Residential Inspector Exam Prep)
- Introduction to Professional Home Inspection
- EPA-RRP Certification Course/Mold Remediation Course
To be eligible, you must complete a request for information or contact a school near you.
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
- Selections will be held monthly. Individuals with active email addresses will be considered eligible each and every month the scholarship program is offered. Only one scholarship award is available per person. Once a submission has been made, every entrant is eligible whether or not he or she enrolls for a program. If an individual has already enrolled in is awarded a scholarship, the scholarship funds can be applied to the current, eligible program. Any excess tuition already paid, but not exceeding $895, may either be refunded or applied towards an additional program.
- Only one entry a month per person is permitted. Submitting more than one email address will result in disqualification from the scholarship program.
- Every entrant agrees to receive information regarding programs and services offered by Contractors State License Services.
- This scholarship is non-transferable. All other fees associated with taking the program or sitting for any license or certification is the responsibility of the awardee. California law requires a minimum of four years of experience in the last 10 years to qualify to take the contractor’s license exam and all experience claims must be verified as part of the application process for the test.
- This scholarship is open to U.S. residents only, non-U.S. residents who submit this form will not be considered in this scholarship offering. If the winner resides outside of the U.S., shipping fees will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- If the awardee does not respond within 3 business days, CSLS will select a new recipient. Recipients agree to allow CSLS to use his or her likeness, name, and personal information in announcements or Internet postings of scholarship awardees.
- CSLS reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time without any prior notification.